The Sweetest Vibes

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

                                             Welcome


 Hello, there! My name is Hawa and this is where I'll be posting 
 recipes, tips, facts, and anything cute that I stumble upon the vast internet! :)( Please note that because I have no bibliography, many of these images are not mine, and the recipes here are the ones I found while making the food. No copyright or infringement intended, as this is a non- profit blog.) I love cats, sweets, Spongebob Squarepants and summer. I also enjoy reading a captivating book by the fireplace, while sipping hot cocoa in the middle of a blizzard, because that is something sweet life has to offer.  Here is a short little summary of me.





My favorite color: Purple and Blue
My favorite foods: Cookies and candy (yes, I have an incredible sweet tooth)
My favorite animals: Cats ( Many people hate cats, but I think they're graceful)


Trivia:
  I own two wonderful and gorgeous kitties, Cham cham and Kyauk kyaw (say CHOW-chaw)
I am an adventurous eater, and I tend to name things after random foods across the globe
I love to play basketball, bike, hike, and adventure outside.
I have won 3rd place in the Geography Bee and I like random things:D


 Image result for color wheelaka the blue violet

No comments:

Post a Comment